Out of respect for the environment and for our clients' money, we use galvanized sheet with a high degree of coverage. Our team of specialists supervises the production of ducts according to the international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Due to the rigorous testing and the used EPDM rubber seals, the circular ducts produced by ACVILA VENTILATION SYSTEMS ensure the maximum level of tightness in class D installations.
The circular ducts and the special parts related to the ventilation systems produced and sold by ACVILA VENTILATION SYSTEMS are obtained from galvanized sheet type DX51D - Z140 ÷ 275 EN 10346 with thicknesses of 0.5 ÷ 1.2 mm, in the range of diameters 100-1250 mm. The special parts are equipped with EPDM rubber gaskets that ensure an increased tightness. At your request we can also produce circular duct parts without sealing gasket.
Advantages of using circular ducts:
- The installation is easy and quick;
- It withstands temperatures between -30°C si +100°C and positive pressures up to 3,000 Pa;
- The fittings are equipped with sealing gaskets;
- The adjustment does not lead to a loss of tightness;
- It does not present risks to the environment;
- Aesthetic design allows visible installations;